Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Journal #4 Grading: Friday, Jan. 11

Journal #4 Checklist
  • Is each item where it's supposed to be according to the table of contents?
  • Is my table of contents neat and complete?
  • Is each page titled?
  • Is my table of contents EXACTLY like the one below?
  • Is every assignment complete?
  • Is every single page  numbered (1L/1R, 2L/2R, etc.?
  • Did I make corrections and edits in a bright color?
  • Does my journal reflect pride of ownership? In other words, am I proud of the work I've done in my journal?
Journal #4 Table of Contents
We may do the TBA's before Friday, so don't forget to update T. of C.

JE
Left
Right
31
Compound/Complex WS
Comic Strip 1-3
32
Comic Strip  4-6
FD Interview Info
33
"Nothing Gold...:"
Book vs. Movie (List of 10)
34
Comic Strip 7-9
Comic Strip 10-12
35
PB Letter info (blue sheet)
Cont'd

RD Letter

36
Open Mind (color)
13/13
37
Love Letter (Egore & Zelda)
TBA
38
RD Map Info (tiny white sheet)
Cont'd

RD Map

39
RD Dinner Party !
Cont'd
40
RD Dinner Party !
Cont'd

No comments:

Post a Comment