Monday, September 10, 2012

Monster Words 11-20

MW 11-20

1. When I met my true love, it was kismet.

2. My brother is lackadaisical about his chores, so he always gets in trouble.

3. Maggy gave me elevendy bazillion dollars. She's ever so magnanimous!

4. Your aqua  shirt and my turquoise shirt have just a nuance of difference      between them in terms of their blueness.

5. "Zelda, quit yelling! You're so obstreperous!" Egore screamed.

6. The shark jaw, discovered by a famous paleoichthyologist, was 20 feet wide.

7. The quixotic dog stared out the window, wishing she could go outside and chase cats.

8. "It's just a ruse! You tricked me!" cried Egore. 

9. My neighbor, who is a somnambulist, walked all the way to Ventura in his
    sleep. 

10. The taciturn alien refused to provide critical information to her captor.


Study! Test on Friday, Sept. 14.



For extra credit, email me at cware@ojaiusd.org with the answer to this question:
This sentence has something special about it. Some men interpret nine memos.What's special about it, and what's the
term used to describe it? Make sure to write your first and last name in the subject line 
in order to receive your extra credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment