Wednesday, September 12, 2012




Journal Check List:

  • Is each item where it's supposed to be according to the table of contents?
  • Is my table of contents neat and complete?
  • Is each page titled?
  • Is my table of contents EXACTLY like the one below?
  • Is every assignment complete?
  • Is every single page  numbered (1L/1R, 2L/2R, etc.?
  • Did I make corrections and edits in a bright color?
  • Does my journal reflect pride of ownership? In other words, am I proud of the work I've done in my journal?

JOURNAL #1

JE #
Left
Right
1
Pretest: MW 1-10
Vocab. Story: Use MW 1-10 in a vocab.story; maximum length = 150 words
2
Practice Test: MW 1-10
Think Symbols (notes)
3
"7th Grade":
Comic Strip (color invited but not required)
Pretest: MW 11-20
4
Which Witch:
Homophone WS (both sides)
Mneumonic Devices for MW 11-20
(words and pictures)
5
Practice Test: MW 11-20
Pretest: MW 21-30
6
--Letter Info
--RD Letter
cont'd
7
MW 21-30 Activity Sheet

Practice Test: MW 21-30
8
SDB Q's (handout)
SD\B A's (written underneath handout in complete sentences)
cont'd
9
Pretest: MW 31-40
--MW 31-40 Crossword
--Left/Right hand writing (underneath)
10
K'van Certificiate Info
RD Certificate (two versions)

No comments:

Post a Comment